1. Never come to the House of God without praying before coming.
Matthew 6:7, Ephesians 6:18
2. Be in your seat at the commencement of the service. You will thus be a good example to those who are late and neglectful.
Genesis 22:3, Psalm 108:2, Proverbs 8:17, Song of Solomon 7:12
3. Bring your children with you to the House of God. Relatives and servants also have souls. It is your duty and privilege to take care of them.
Matthew 11:14, Exodus 22:10, Acts 10:24, John 1:41,45, Genesis 18:19
4. Make your Pastor your personal friend. His sympathy, support and counsel are needed by you. Constantly pray for him.
1 Thessalonians 2:7, Joel 2:17, Malachi 2:7, Romans 15:30, 2 Corinthians 1:11, Ephesians 6:19, Hebrews 13:17
5. Make the Church your spiritual home.
Acts 2:46-47, Psalm 133:1
6. When conversing never speak disrespectfully or criticizingly of God’s servants or their ministrations, in the presence of your children. If you sow to the wind, you may expect to reap the whirlwind.
Galatians 6:7, Proverbs 22:8, Hosea 8:7.
7. Take your Bible with you to the House of God.
Psalm 1:2, 119:16, 72, Romans 15:4, 2 Timothy 3:16-17
8. Enter reverently, pray fervently, listen attentively, give praise from a grateful heart and worship God in the beauty of holiness.
Psalm 118:27-29, Ecclesiastes 5:1, Romans 12:11, James 1:19
TACC National President
TACC National Vice President
Input your search keywords and press Enter.