1. A personal testimony of your Salvation in Christ.
Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”
Rom 10:9-10 9 That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
2. Your acknowledgment of and obedience to the Order and Officers of the Church: Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Elders and Deacons.
Heb 13:17 Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you.
Eph 4:11-12 11 It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, 12 to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up
1 Cor 12:28 And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then workers of miracles, also those having gifts of healing, those able to help others, those with gifts of administration, and those speaking in different kinds of tongues.
3. Your presence in the meetings of the Church and abidance in full communion; that is, not to absent yourself more than three times from communion without sufficient reason given for your absence.
Heb 10:25 Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
4. Your conformity with the fundamental doctrines of the Church, as well as with the two ordinances, namely baptism by immersion, and the Lord’s Supper. (Rom 6:4, Luke 22:19, 1 Cor 11:24).
2 John 1:9-10 9 Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. 10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take him into your house or welcome him.
Romans 6:17 But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you wholeheartedly obeyed the form of teaching to which you were entrusted.
5. That you contribute towards the support of the cause, as taught unto us in the Word of God (Gen 14:20, 28:22, Lev 27:30, 1 Chronicles 29:14, Heb 7:8,17)
1 Corinthians 16:1-2 Now about the collection for God’s people: Do what I told the Galatian churches to do. 2 On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with his income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made.
Matthew 23:23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cummin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.
6. That you keep the counsels of the Church within the Church.
Matt 7:6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.
7. That you pray for and help every member, remembering that we are joint members in the Body of Christ.
Heb 10:24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.
1 Cor 12:25:26 25 so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other. 26 If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.
1 Tim 2:1 I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone—
Gal 6:2 Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.
8. Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
Eph 4:3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.
South West Region Kumba Head Quater
To be updated
Input your search keywords and press Enter.